Springhill Nursery Key Codes
Springhill Nursery Online Exclusives
Springhill Nursery Shipping Promotions
This information was taken from the springhillnursery.com website on Wednesday, February 17, 2010, and is correct as of that date. All delivery times listed below do not include processing time and are estimates assuming that the items are in stock.
Springhill Nursery Sales Tax Policy:
- Springhill Nursery charges sales tax on orders shipping TO the following states: IN, SC and OH.
Where Springhill Nursery Delivers:
Springhill Nursery CANNOT ship outside of the 48 continental United States.
How Springhill Nursery Delivers:
Orders for seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates from Springhill Nursery are sent immediately: Orders for plants and bulbs ship at the proper planting time during the year. Large orders may arrive in more than one package. The fastest option for shipping your order, whether that be UPS or the USPS, will be used to ship your order. The cost for shipping and handling is based upon the total dollar amount of your order.
Springhill Nursery observes the following exceptions regarding the shipment of live plants and bulbs
- Due to hot weather conditions, Springhill Nursery is unable to ship most plants from July through August.
- For optimum stress protection, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant.
- Delivery charges for Springhill Nursery vary from $7.95 up to $17.95 for orders totaling greater than $150.
Springhill Nursery's Delivery and Shipment Schedule For Fall and Spring Planted Bulbs and Plants
- Spring Bulbs are scheduled to ship between February 22 and June 12 and can be ordered through June 7.
- Fall Bulbs ship between August 31 through November 6and can be ordered between March and November and can be ordered through November 2.