Click the display window to view Centsible's featured products from ALL stores.
KMart News & Events
KMart Coupon Codes
Sitewide K-Mart Promotions
KMart Books and Magazines Coupon Codes
Kmart.com Electronics Coupon Codes
KMart Online Exclusives
KMart Featured Items
Toys & Games For Sale at K-Mart
KMart Shipping Promotions
This information was taken from the kmart.com website on Thursday, September 9, 2010, and is correct as of that date. All delivery times listed below do not include processing time and are estimates assuming that the items are in stock.
Where K-Mart Delivers:
K-Mart cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, Guam, the US Virgin Islands or internationally: K-Mart DOES ship to APO/FPO Addresses and has started to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. KMart gift cards CAN be shipped via the US Postal Service to all 50 United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses. The US Postal Service makes all product deliveries for APO/FPO addresses. Billing addresses may be P.O. Boxes or from US Protectorates such as Guam and the US Virgin Islands as long as the delivery address is within the 50 contiguous United States or to an APO/FPO address. The US Postal Service makes deliveries to APO/FPO addresses: please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the package to arrive at APO/FPO destinations.
How K-Mart Delivers:
K-Mart bases its shipping charges per item and as such does not have standard shipping charges based on the total of your order, the weight of your order, the number of items ordered or any other formula. K-Mart also prices its expedited shipping per item and does not have a standard upgrade fee.K-Mart's Ship Vantage Program
K-Mart's Go-fer Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Program
- "Get It Today" items will be available for pick-up two hours after placing your KMart order online.
- "Get It Tomorrow" items will be available at the time stated in your confirmation email. The confirmation e-mail is normall sent within 2 hours of placing your order.
- Orders placed online after K-Mart store opening hours will be available for pick-up the next day.
K-Mart's Regular Shipping Options
- The US Postal Service delivers all gift cards and shipments to APO/FPO addresses.
- UPS Package Delivery is typically used for deliveries (not oversized) weighing less than 150 pounds. Options available are standard, 2-day air and Overnight delivery. This service may only be chosen for deliveries to the 48 continental United States. Charges for UPS delivery are based upon the weight of the order, with expedited delivery being available at an additional cost. Ground Service shipments from UPS have a shipping time of between 1 to 5 business days, depending on the delivery address.
- Special Oversized Delivery is available to both business and residential addresses: someone over 18 must be present to sign for the shipment. Either threshold delivery or premium service is available: assembly is not included with either service. You can only have Special Oversized Delivery for the 48 contiguous United States and ,even then, some areas are still unavailable for this service. Most special oversized deliveries can be made within 7 to 12 days. You will be given a 4-hour window for delivery: if this is inconvenient you can reschedule.
- K-Mart Gift Cards are sent by the USPS and can be delivered to all 50 United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses. Gift cards always ship for free.
* Allow an additional 4-6 weeks delivery time when making shipments to APO/FPO addresses.
K-Mart's Customer Service
The number for Alaska Customer service is (+US)1-888-258-8892 and for Hawaii is (+US) 1-888-258-8891.
KMart's Layaway Program
You might have heard about KMart's Layaway Program but do you know how it really works? The first thing you need to do is find items that qualify to be put on layaway. You'll notice these products as they have a little icon or picture (it looks like a red and white pad of paper with a dollar sign on it). Once you find qualifying products, place them in your online shopping cart. The next step will be to make payments online over an 8-week period. There is an initial fee of either $15 or 10% of the total cost of the item. The initiation fee is $5 and should you cancel your layaway, there will be a $10 fee charged. You also must pick up your purchase at the store where it is being held within 5 days of making your final payment. In fact, your final layaway payment must be made at the Layaway Counter of the store where you will be picking your items up.
Start of by entering the zipcode where you want to pick up your merchandise.
KMart's Layaway program is not available in all stores and locations. Enter the zip code where you want to pick up your merchandise in order to locate your exact store and the items it has available for purchase on layaway.
- K-Mart Layaway contracts are for 8 weeks and have an initiation fee of $5.
- A downpayment of either $15 or 10% (the greater amount) is collected when you put an item an layaway.
- If you decide not to purchase your KMart Layaway item, the cancellation fee is $10.
- Payment of 25% of the original balance due is due once every 2 weeks.
- Your layaway contract will be cancelled 7 days after missing a payment.
- You cannot cancel your contract online.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of making your final payment at the store where your merchandise is being held.
- If you become delinquent on payments and your contract is cancelled, you are due a refund of the amount paid, minus the service fee and cancellation fee ($15) for a period of one year.
KMart's Return Policy
Refunds WILL NOT be processed without either your receipt or original email confirmation.
KMart prides itself on an "Easy Returns" policy. K Mart has a 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. You can return items you are unsatifisfied with for any reason within 90 days of making your purchase. You will need to contact K-Mart's Customer Assistance for damaged or defective, perishable and oversized returns: either send a link to email@example.com or phone them at (US)1-866-KMART4U (1-866-562-7848).
To return kmart.com merchandise to a store: bring the merchandise in its original packaging (K-mart now requires the original packaging with returns) along with all paperwork, parts & accessories and your completed bottom portion of the packing slip (with the reason for your return filled out). Be sure to keep all jewelry items separate. Bring this package along with your packaging slip to the customer service desk and Kmart will give a credit in the same form of payment.
If you'd like to return your kmart.com purchase by mail: enclose your completed packaging slip with your item in its original packaging (indicating what you're returning and why) and mail it using the enclosed return address label from the packing slip (use either UPS or the USPS and don't forget to insure your package as well as keep a copy of the tracking number). Your return will be processed within 30 days of receipt.
* You will not be reimbursed for any service charges such as the original shipping & handling fees or gift wrapping.
Remember to keep all jewelry items separate when making a return to K-Mart!
Also, do not send items COD when returning them to Kmart: they won't accept them.
- The following items may not be returned to K-Mart after purchase if they have been opened: music, movies, software, video games, collectible sports and toys, autographed collectibles, personalized items, baseball bats, CD-Roms, Computer Games, DVDs and Videos. Prescription drugs and special-order jewelry may not be returned under any circumstances. The following items may only be exchanged for an identical or substancially similar item of equal value if the packaging has been removed and/or the tags have been removed: folding guest beds, air/inflatable beds, continuous air bouncers, water slides, pools, gas powered lawn equipment, power tools, scooters priced over $149.99, specialty occasion clothing, video camera/camcorders, handbags, jewelry and watches. If K-Mart made a mistake on any of these items, they may be returned however.